Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Matheus Leite <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/07 18:23:58 UTC

Re: LDAP authentication broke after SVN upgrade 1.1.1 to 1.2

I am having the same problem as in the message below - Apache crashes
silently and produces no error logs when I try to authenticate with
mod_auth_ldap. I am running Apache 2.0.54 under Windows 2003 and SVN
1.2.3.

Looking at the system log I found that the problem might be these two
faulty dlls:
wldap32.dll
libapr.dll

However I have no older versions of these files to use instead, can
anyone help me finding the newer versions?

Thanks in advance,

Matheus

--
Matheus Costa Leite