Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de> on 2016/06/03 17:18:40 UTC

New committer: Amir Sanjar

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Bigtop
has asked Amir Sanjar to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Amir Sanjar has been actively and consistently contributing to the Bigtop
project for a few months now and it's a pleasure to have him on board!

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Welcome and let the Source be with you!
  Olaf

Re: New committer: Amir Sanjar

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations Amir!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: New committer: Amir Sanjar

Posted by Kevin Monroe <ke...@canonical.com>.
Congrats Amir!

I'm a little biased, but I'm especially grateful for your work in getting
ubuntu 16.04 supported.  Thanks!

-Kevin

Posted by "MrAsanjar ." <af...@gmail.com>.
thanks everyone for your warm congratulations. To be honest, Apache Bigtop
has been one the best community I have ever been involve with.
Specially the members, support has been second to none
Thanks again

Posted by RJ Nowling <rn...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.
Congrats Amir!

Posted by Antonio Rosales <an...@canonical.com>.

--
Antonio Rosales
Ecosystem Engineering

Re: New committer: Amir Sanjar

Posted by "김영우 (YoungWoo Kim)" <yw...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome Amir!

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.
Congrats Amir!

Thanks,
Roman.

P.S. It was a pleasure meeting you at ApacheCON!

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Welcome, man! Let's keep on chugging forward! :)