Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Chav Paskov <cp...@unityconnected.com> on 2017/06/23 02:36:41 UTC

invite to a 3rd party

Trying to send invite to a 3rd party ( not user on system) . The recipient field on invitation form only allows to send invitation from the list of users on the system. Is there a config settings that
 i have to adjust in order to be able to send invite to any e-mail address?
Current build 3.2.1.
Regards
chav

Re: invite to a 3rd party

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Good to know it is resolved :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: invite to a 3rd party

Posted by Chav Paskov <cp...@unityconnected.com>.

________________________________

user@server.com<redir.aspx?REF=cTVqLC0j7lLxN7cJ4Ec-3sBkpGkdLRh_wGqyINqNpjizoQsv5LnUCAFodHRwOi8vcmVkaXIuYXNweD9SRUY9MW9GZVJVVE5tVTFCUE0wWVhRWDlqMHlRMFdSNjVLWlpzelpOVFBBNnhUQXZmcFBPNGJuVUNBRnRZV2xzZEc4NmRYTmxja0J6WlhKMlpYSXVZMjl0>
First Last <user@server.com<redir.aspx?REF=V6UG1MVMKCfSHFsGM23Vexq5H2V1rm_tOm3gZnpsOFWzoQsv5LnUCAFodHRwOi8vcmVkaXIuYXNweD9SRUY9RnV2eUJfbDEzRzVGbHpORTR3V3g5OW1nUlMyaC14ZTdtNjBHc0tVaC1XUkFwWlBPNGJuVUNBRnRZV2xzZEc4NmRYTmxja0J6WlhKMlpYSXVZMjl0>>
"First Last" <user@server.com<redir.aspx?REF=QF33pTcX8K30LmAQv0FuZPHLGfkzPfFLZiaU4bc4WsTEyAsv5LnUCAFodHRwOi8vcmVkaXIuYXNweD9SRUY9RnV2eUJfbDEzRzVGbHpORTR3V3g5OW1nUlMyaC14ZTdtNjBHc0tVaC1XUkFwWlBPNGJuVUNBRnRZV2xzZEc4NmRYTmxja0J6WlhKMlpYSXVZMjl0>>

On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 9:36 AM, Chav Paskov <cpaskov@unityconnected.com<redir.aspx?REF=u0xJwtnq0XYG-JwWtfwEEXvqHwJQmV-kD6a7u80JtsjEyAsv5LnUCAFodHRwOi8vcmVkaXIuYXNweD9SRUY9RExUQllQTU9vNWdsZ1B4VlBOMDRHU3l3WG9RaXMyNjhLeDNCWlh0M1AtcEFwWlBPNGJuVUNBRnRZV2xzZEc4NlkzQmhjMnR2ZGtCMWJtbDBlV052Ym01bFkzUmxaQzVqYjIwLg..>> wrote:

Re: invite to a 3rd party

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I don't get it :(

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: invite to a 3rd party

Re: invite to a 3rd party

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just enter email there all following formats are acceptible:
user@server.com
First Last <us...@server.com>
'First Last' <us...@server.com>
"First Last" <us...@server.com>

I believe there should be tooltip about this

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax