Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Pritesh_Shah <Pr...@Satyam.com> on 2005/03/15 17:13:59 UTC

multiImage tag doesnt work in my file..

I tried using multiImage tag as advised by you..

But its doesn't work in my application...

Please see a sample code provided below by me.. and guide me....

Thanks,...

<svg width="450" height="500" xml:space="preserve"

     viewBox="0 0 450 500"

     xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" version="1.2"

   <multiImage x="0" y="0" width="180" height="180">

               <subImageRef xlink:href="Submit.jpg" max-pixel-size="2">

     </subImageRef>

</multiImage>

</svg>

 Pritesh

Re: multiImage tag doesnt work in my file..

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Pritesh,

Pritesh_Shah wrote:

> I tried using multiImage tag as advised by you..

> But its doesn’t work in my application…

    It works for me in squiggle without a problem.

    I think I mentioned that you need the CVS version of
Batik (batik 1.5.1 doesn't have any of the SVG version 1.2
support).