Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Paul Cody Johnston <pa...@lucidainc.com> on 2001/12/01 01:26:58 UTC

Fileset support for unjar/unwar/unzip

Does anyone know if there are plans to support nested filesets for the unjar
class of tasks?  I need to unjar a set of jars in a directory.

If not, I can try to do it myself.  Anyone working on this?

Paul

Re: Fileset support for unjar/unwar/unzip

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 30 Nov 2001, Paul Cody Johnston <pa...@lucidainc.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are plans to support nested filesets for
> the unjar class of tasks?

The CVS version of Ant already supports this.  I'm not quite sure,
which classes you'd need to replace if you want to make it work in Ant
1.4.1 (at least Expand.java - Magesh?).

You can also use a nightly build or wait for Ant 1.5.

Stefan