Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2020/12/22 07:39:21 UTC

SNAPSHOT publishing

Hi,
after opening OPENJPA-2846 I wanted to check if the same issue was happening with 3.1.3-SNAPSHOT but noticed that artifacts at [1] were stuck on last Oct 5th.

I realized that we probably did not follow up with Infra about Jenkins upgrade [2] thus I went ahead and created [3].

The job performs a bare "mvn clean install" with JDK 8 and deploys to [1] as post-build action: if something different is needed, let's discuss.

Regards.

[1] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/
[2] https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rd8bf18974947742bfa28e925c82e87c822ccc947d260000e8ea7e9d9%40%3Cprivate.openjpa.apache.org%3E
[3] https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/OpenJPA/job/OpenJPA-master-deploy/