Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by jv...@apache.org on 2001/08/08 15:28:44 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/lib commons-util-0.1-dev.jar

jvanzyl     01/08/08 06:28:44

  Modified:    lib      commons-util-0.1-dev.jar
  Log:
  - adding new commons-utils jar. by the end of the day the jjar build will
    be working so that we won't need any JARs in CVS.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.2       +37 -25    jakarta-turbine/lib/commons-util-0.1-dev.jar

  	<<Binary file>>

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine/lib commons-util-0.1-dev.jar

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
jvanzyl@apache.org writes:

> jvanzyl     01/08/08 06:28:44
>
>   Modified:    lib      commons-util-0.1-dev.jar
>   Log:
>   - adding new commons-utils jar. by the end of the day the jjar build will
>     be working so that we won't need any JARs in CVS.

Well that explains my previous question.