Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/01 02:32:42 UTC

Re: [commons/shared refactoring status] shared is ready, myfaces-impl is done

Manfred,

I am unable to build the core.  I get the following error message:

[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: The following error occurred while executing this line:
D:\open-source\myfaces-core-1.1.2\impl\build.xml:30: D:\open-source\myfaces-core
-1.1.2\impl\target\refactored-shared-sources\main\resources not found.
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
[INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made some progress on the merge but I will need to resolve this
before I can check in.

Sean

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Manfred Geiler schrieb:
> Can some of the eclipse gurus please try that out and revise the wiki
> instructions accordingly?

Not that I am a guru :-), but I'll do it.

Ciao,
Mario

Re: [commons/shared refactoring status] shared is ready, myfaces-impl is done

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.
The main problem is, that if you try to build everything from scratch
with mvn eclipse:eclipse in the old project structure that worked, you
also could deploy the sandbox examples directly from eclipse that way.
Now if you do that you run into runtime issues, due to the rename of the
shared packages in the last build stage.

I will try to find a solution to this problem, but the reorg and maven
switch as it is has made things very complicated for all users trying to
hack components within an IDE, partially due to the sad state of the
maven2 plugins.
(well it used to be easier until the build three subpackages from one
source within maven issue was programmed in)

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmx.at>.

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!