Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by xu...@ruijie.com.cn on 2019/11/12 11:14:16 UTC

答复: gbk encode

Hi Mike,

         I use guacamole via protocol vnc to connect a remote windows desktop, it works and can copy English text, but it can’t copy Chinese text from local machine to remote machine. I checked the Guacamole and guacd source code. Guacamole support all languages, but guacd only support utf-8 and iso8859-1. So I hope we can support copy Chinese text.

-          Bruce(English name)