Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com> on 2004/04/16 21:49:57 UTC

[RESULTS] of [VOTE] Accept HttpClient as a Jakarta Subproject

Vote over as of 11:26 AM today.

I count 26 in favor, none against.  Welcome "Jakarta HttpClient"! :)

geir

geir@4quarters.com

Re: [RESULTS] of [VOTE] Accept HttpClient as a Jakarta Subproject

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.
Thank you.  We're glad to be here!

Are there any guidelines for how we should proceed with the move?

Thank you,

Mike

Posted by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>.