Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Lasse Nedergaard <la...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/02 10:01:58 UTC

Help to understand sql DAG

Hi

I’m working with a simple pipeline that reads from two Kafka topics one standard and one compacted in sql. Then create a temporary view doing a join of the two tables also in sql On top of the view I create two queries and transform the result to data streams and forward to a sink for each.

Please look at the DAG

Re: Help to understand sql DAG

Posted by Lasse Nedergaard <la...@gmail.com>.
Sure.

query String = “

Select table1.*, table2.*

From table1 inner join table2 on table1.Id = table2.refId”;

TableEnv.createTemporaryView(“myView”, tableEnv.sqlQuery(query));

newQuery1 String = “select * from myView where myField1>10”

newQuery2 String = “select * from myView where myField2 >1999”

Then take the two queries and transform them

Into data streams and from there output to sinks

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Lasse Nedergaard

Posted by Shammon FY <zj...@gmail.com>.
Hi