Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Siddharth Teotia <si...@dremio.com> on 2018/03/21 16:22:00 UTC

Trouble Updating Java artifacts

Hi All,

I think the steps mentioned in RM doc for updating java artifacts are
incomplete. I am getting the following error:

Failed to deploy artifacts: Could not transfer artifact
org.apache.arrow:arrow-java-root:pom:0.9.0 from/to apache.releases.https (
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2): Failed
to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/service/local/staging/deploy/maven2/org/apache/arrow/arrow-java-root/0.9.0/arrow-java-root-0.9.0.pom.
Return code is: 401, ReasonPhrase: Unauthorized

Wes had filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARROW-2322 to track the
problem. I understand why I see the problem since I am not a PMC. But it
looks like even PMCs are facing the same issue.

Does anyone know what needs to be done?

RM doc:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/blob/master/dev/release/RELEASE_MANAGEMENT.md

Thanks,