Posted to users@ws.apache.org by "Yang, Gang CTR (US)" <ga...@mail.mil> on 2014/02/05 21:34:32 UTC

Does WSS4J support WS-TRUST messages?

Hi,

I'm wondering if WSS4J supports WS-Trust, such as RequestSecureToken, RequestSecureTokenResponse and their sub-elements? Any pointer is appreciated.

Thanks,
Gang

Re: Does WSS4J support WS-TRUST messages?

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
No, WSS4J does not support WS-Trust. Apache CXF uses WSS4J to provide
fairly complete WS-Trust support:

http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-trust.html

Colm.

--