Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Villu Roogna <re...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 10:03:17 UTC

Re: Re: Problems customizing selected form elements output

Thank you very much. Will be trying it as soon as I get the time.

Could you tell me which files are responsible for the generation of the
(x)html. Is it all in Embperl::Syntax::* or does some of the logic is also
in *.c files.

All the best,
Villu

Re: Re: Re: Problems customizing selected form elements output

Posted by Villu Roogna <re...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the information.

VIllu

Posted by Gerald Richter - ECOS GmbH <ri...@ecos.de>.