Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/08 23:51:16 UTC

Constantly downloading the same pom over and over again

Hello all,

Maven2 currently has a bad habit of downloading certain poms over and over
again on each and every execution.

I had this problem with GNU Crypto, but I managed to not use it anymore.
Now it''s happening with commons-id-0.1-dev.

Anyone know how to make Maven2 behave? this is getting REALLY annoying.

Thanks,
Rodrigo

Re: Constantly downloading the same pom over and over again

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the great tip.

Yours,
Rodrigo

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
It was once there.

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
That URL doesn't work:

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Hi,

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
It does exist.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodrigo Madera <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,
That would be a nice fix for the symptom.

Anyone have any clue on the cause?

Thanks,
Rodrigo

Posted by Michael McCallum <gh...@apache.org>.