Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by bill tsay <bi...@outlook.com> on 2019/02/25 21:46:25 UTC

Home and End key bindings in karaf 4.2.3

Hi There,

We are using karaf container for years. Currently we plan to migrate our karaf from 3.0.5 to the latest 4.2.3. We found an issue regarding key bindings of Home and End in Console. It seems they no longer work as in the version of 3.0.5. Can anyone help in this matter?

Bill

Fw: Home and End key bindings in karaf 4.2.3

Posted by bill tsay <bi...@outlook.com>.

________________________________
Posted by Max Spring <m2...@springdot.org>.
Hi Jean-Baptiste,

I experience a similar problem with Karaf 4.2.3 on Ubuntu 18.04 and Red Hat 6.9.
Trying TERM values "xterm", "xterm-color" and "xterm-color256",
I captured what I see in screen recordings (https://imgur.com/a/5GRrP05).

Regards,
-Max

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.