Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by hrvoje <hr...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/15 20:24:35 UTC

ServiceMix and JBoss rules

Is it possible to use JBoss Rules (Drools 3) with the current version of
ServiceMix? Does ServiceMix 3.0. incorporates Drools 3.0.?
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: ServiceMix and JBoss rules

Posted by Tomas Olsson <to...@sics.se>.
Hi,

I have been following the development of Drools, though not  entirely
sure, but Drools 3.0 seems to be quite  different  from  2.x so I
suggest  to give it a closer look to see if it really works.

/Tomas

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.