Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/11 09:31:45 UTC

Invitation to be Apache OpenMeetings commiter/PMC

Hello Susheel,

on behalf of Apache OpenMeetings PMC I would like to invite you to join the
team
If you are agree please read the following document
http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html#faq
and send
1) your desired apache ID
2) send signed ICLA [1] to secretary at apache dot org as described here:
[2]

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.pdf
[2] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Invitation to be Apache OpenMeetings commiter/PMC

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Susheel,

--
WBR