Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rajesh kumar jhaver <rk...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/15 13:23:09 UTC

problems facing while configuring the Tomcat

Dear Sir,

	I have installed and LINUX, POSTGRESQL and APACHE
server in my computer. all the configured properly.i
am able to get the index page page of apache by
invoking the url like http://<ip address>,
but when i installed the TOMCAT, i am not able to
invoke default servlet. please help me for getting
this.

thanks and regards,
rajesh kumar

Re: problems facing while configuring the Tomcat

Posted by Edy Lie <fr...@magix.com.sg>.
http://ipaddress:8080 for tomcat