Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by "Mike M." <le...@mordent.com> on 2005/06/22 15:38:00 UTC

Unlock a document

Hi,

Is there a way to Unlock a document?  Some of our users end up locking a doc by
editing it and not exiting properly (and of course, then they end up not being
around and someone else has to edit it and can't).  It would be great if there
was a menu item for admins to unlock things.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
-mm

RE: Unlock a document

Posted by allopoiesis GmbH Service <se...@allopoiesis.de>.
the files:

Upload new attachment "override-checkout2.tar.gz"
Upload new attachment "ForcedCheckinAction.java"
Upload new attachment "ForcedCheckinAction.class"

are not attached to the page
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToDefaultPublicationUsefulChanges

(at least I couldn't see them)

is there an alternative link to download them or could someone post them ?

thank you. Cheers Markus

> Is there a way to Unlock a document?  Some of our users end up locking a
doc by
> editing it and not exiting properly (and of course, then they end up not
being
> around and someone else has to edit it and can't).  It would be great if
there
> was a menu item for admins to unlock things.  Any ideas?

http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToDefaultPublicationUsefulChanges at the
bottom

Re: Unlock a document

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.