Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com> on 2012/10/10 15:41:37 UTC

RE: Regression with UT over HTTPS on 2.6.1

Hello,

It is an old topic but Company X people claims that are right (meaning that they are compliant to the spec).
They said if you look at WSS security schema located at: http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-sx/ws-securitypolicy/200702/ws-securitypolicy-1.2.xsd
     - At one point, we have:
			<xs:element name="HttpsToken" type="tns:TokenAssertionType">
				<xs:annotation>
					<xs:documentation xml:lang="en">5.4.10 HttpsToken Assertion</xs:documentation>
				</xs:annotation>
			</xs:element>
     - At another location, we have:
			<xs:complexType name="TokenAssertionType">
				<xs:sequence>
					<xs:choice minOccurs="0">
						<xs:element name="Issuer" type="wsa:EndpointReferenceType"/>
						<xs:element name="IssuerName" type="xs:anyURI"/>
					</xs:choice>
			<!--
			Actual content model is non-deterministic, hence wildcard. The following shows intended content model:
			<xs:element ref="wsp:Policy" minOccurs="0" />
			-->

					<xs:any minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded" namespace="##other" processContents="lax"/>
				</xs:sequence>
				<xs:attribute ref="tns:IncludeToken" use="optional"/>
				<xs:anyAttribute namespace="##any" processContents="lax"/>
			</xs:complexType>

According to the comment above <xs:element ref="wsp:Policy" minOccurs="0" />, they said that:
        <sp:TransportToken>
          <wsp:Policy>
            <sp:HttpsToken/>
          </wsp:Policy>
        </sp:TransportToken>

is valid and compliant to the ws security policy schema !

What should I believe ? The spec ? The schema ? Who is wrong ?

Best Regards.

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
It's fixed here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-4558

Colm.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:51 AM, COURTAULT Francois <

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Regression with UT over HTTPS on 2.6.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
Daniel Kulp

RE: Regression with UT over HTTPS on 2.6.1

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <Fr...@gemalto.com>.
Hello,

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Regression with UT over HTTPS on 2.6.1

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Regression with UT over HTTPS on 2.6.1

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh