Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> on 2006/08/22 10:39:27 UTC

Struts 1.3 and bean write

Hi,

I am testing struts 1.3.5 and I have a difference with previous version.

When I call bean:write to display an int property in my jsp page I have
the following value org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.format.int19 instead
of 19.

Have you got an idea ?

Regards,
Jean-Marie.

Re: Struts 1.3 and bean write

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 8/22/06, Jean-Marie Pitre <jm...@cofisun.com> wrote:

> I am testing struts 1.3.5 and I have a difference with previous version.
>
> When I call bean:write to display an int property in my jsp page I have
> the following value org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.format.int19 instead
> of 19.
>
> Have you got an idea ?

Please don't re-post the same question in a new thread.  You can reply
to your original note to bump it up in our in-boxes.

Can you construct a simple JSP that demonstrates the problem?

--
Wendy