Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/18 15:45:38 UTC

Old MINA version

Hi guys,

now that MINA 2.0 is out, it may be time to think about deprecating some
old versions :
- MINA 1.0.10
- MINA 1.1.7

I know for sure that MINA 1.1.7 is used, but we haven't patched it since
it's out in april 2008 (3 years ago sonn).

What about declaring MINA 1.0.10 as dead wood, and indicating that MINA
1.1.7 will not be upgraded ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Old MINA version

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> now that MINA 2.0 is out, it may be time to think about deprecating some old
> versions :
> - MINA 1.0.10
> - MINA 1.1.7
>
> I know for sure that MINA 1.1.7 is used, but we haven't patched it since
> it's out in april 2008 (3 years ago sonn).
>
> What about declaring MINA 1.0.10 as dead wood, and indicating that MINA
> 1.1.7 will not be upgraded ?

+1

Re: Old MINA version

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.