Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/28 00:25:37 UTC

[Axis2][Sandesha2] 1.1 Release candidates

Hi All,

I have uploaded the Sandesha2 1.1 release candidates to
http://people.apache.org/~chamikara/sandesha2/1.1-RC1/

Please try these out and send any issues you get.

Thanks,
Chamikara

Re: [Axis2][Sandesha2] 1.1 Release candidates

Posted by Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Falom,

Still we hvnt done such a comparison. Would be glad if u can give some help
on that.

Chamikara

Posted by falom <fa...@yahoo.com.cn>.
Hi Chamikara,

  Any comment on whether Sandesha2 1.1 is now better optimized if
compared with ActiveMQ for reliablemessaging. My service needs to be async
and i'm still not sure if i should use RM with persistence or jms. Still
Axis2's support on jms is quite limited.

  falom

Chamikara Jayalath <ch...@gmail.com> 写道:  Hi All,

I have uploaded the Sandesha2 1.1 release candidates to
http://people.apache.org/~chamikara/sandesha2/1.1-RC1/

Please try these out and send any issues you get.

Thanks,
Chamikara

 雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件