Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2000/10/12 14:12:57 UTC

Re: Solaris

What compiler are you planning on using?

Dave

                    "Peter Williams (SWUS)"
                    <Peter.Williams@smallwor        To:     "'xalan-dev@xml.apache.org'" <xa...@xml.apache.org>
                    ld-us.com>                      cc:     (bcc: David N Bertoni/CAM/Lotus)
                                                    Subject:     Solaris
                    10/12/2000 09:59 AM
                    Please respond to
                    xalan-dev

I apologize if this subject is 'old hat' but I am new to the list.

I must port a product which relies heavily on Xalan to Solaris 2.6.  I seem
to remember seeing instruction on getting 0.40 to build on Solaris but I
cannot find them now.  So I really have two questions.  First, is anyone
else working on this (that I could help or just wait for)?  Second, if the
answer to the first question is 'no' then are there any general
instructions on how to port Xalan?  TIA for the information.

--
Peter