Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Galbreath, Mark" <Ga...@tessco.com> on 2002/09/11 22:32:05 UTC

[FLAME-RETARDANT] Apologies to those Offended

I was told today that my Friday posts of the urban legend email letters and
the hyperlink to consumptionconjunction greatly offended many users.  I
meant no offense and apologize, particularly for the consumptionconjunction
link - I had not visited the site for over a year and did not know they had
added popup porn links.  It used to be just a gallery of amateur photos of
the bizarre.

Mark (born under Sagittarius; battered by Pisces)