Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by lello <rb...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/22 21:05:13 UTC

Delay between display and window

Hi all,
I my application the frame sorrounding the main window is created and is
visible before the inside is
populated with all its objects. Is there a way to let the main window appear
only
after it has been populated. Just to be clearer, I see a gray window and
after a second (or even less) its content appears.

Re: Delay between display and window

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
Oops - spoke too soon. Yes, you created the ticket correctly. Thanks.

Posted by lello <rb...@gmail.com>.
Yes,
I also got a message:

Key: PIVOT-699

Re: Delay between display and window

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
I didn't see a message from JIRA, so I'm guessing not. Did you create the issue here?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT

Posted by lello <rb...@gmail.com>.
Greg

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
Just create a new ticket in JIRA. If you don't have an account yet it is easy enough to create one.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net>.
That's a reasonable request - I can't think of a way to do it within the current codebase, though. Might be a good feature request.