Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/26 08:06:30 UTC

Fwd: [VOTE] Graduate Apache Onami as TLD

FYI: this is the IPMC vote. If it passes, we are basically having an
"recommendation to graduate" from the Incubator. Then we just need the
+1 from the Board :-) If you want to follow, please sub to general@.
Otherwise I will report the outcome here.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Oops sorry that e-mail was ment to go on general@, sorry about that :)

--
Thanks