Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by David Bullock <db...@lisasoft.com> on 2001/06/23 13:05:20 UTC

Classpath Ordering: Questions, and possible contrib. (fwd)

I provided for, but did not include, the actual file versions in my analysis:  Also, I mis-package-named a couple of them, oops.

The files I refer to are:

     org.apache.tomcat.modules.config.ProfileLoader [ -r  1.5 ]
     org.apache.tomcat.modules.config.LoaderInterceptor11 [ -r 1.12 ]

...sorry 'bout that!

David.

----
David Bullock - http://www.lisasoft.com/

Sun Certified Programmer for Java 2

"The key ingredients of success are a crystal-clear goal, a realistic attack plan to achieve that goal, and consistent, daily action to reach that goal."

Steve Maguire, "Debugging the Development Process".