Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/15 09:02:36 UTC

Cannot edit WHIMSY JIRA issues

I don't seem to be able to edit WHIMSY JIRA issues (apart from the
description and my own comments).

It would be useful to be able to make minor corrections, e.g. to deal
with formatting issues.

Re: Cannot edit WHIMSY JIRA issues

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 15 July 2017 at 12:06, Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> wrote:
> sebb wrote on 7/15/17 5:02 AM:
>> I don't seem to be able to edit WHIMSY JIRA issues (apart from the
>> description and my own comments).
>>
>> It would be useful to be able to make minor corrections, e.g. to deal
>> with formatting issues.
>>

> Done.

Thanks!

>  Use your admin powers for good!

... If only we all agreed on what good means ...

;-)

Posted by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org>.
sebb wrote on 7/15/17 5:02 AM:
> I don't seem to be able to edit WHIMSY JIRA issues (apart from the
> description and my own comments).
>
> It would be useful to be able to make minor corrections, e.g. to deal
> with formatting issues.

Done.  Use your admin powers for good!