Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID> on 2021/06/14 16:40:56 UTC

OSGi On Kubernetes: Apache Felix FTW

Hello everyone,

Please enjoy a post I've made which prominently highlights Apache
Felix/OSGi solutions to enable tight configuration integration for OSGi on
Kubernetes.

https://rotty3000.doublebite.com/OSGi-On-Kubernetes-Configuration/

(there are no ads, no product marketing, rather more of a thanks to all who
contribute to Apache Felix and OSGi in general keeping the OSGi community
in the game in terms of "modern application development".)

*Raymond Augé* (@rotty3000)
Senior Software Architect *Liferay, Inc.* (@Liferay)
OSGi Fellow, Java Champion

Re: OSGi On Kubernetes: Apache Felix FTW

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for the feedback JB :D

- Ray

Posted by Raymond Augé <ra...@liferay.com.INVALID>.