Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ma...@bssp.fr on 2017/09/22 09:32:16 UTC

Network connection error

Hello,

I have an issue on OM 3.3.0 (only for some browsers) where I have the
"Error Missing 204 556 642" or the round charging when I open a room.
When I do the network testing I also have the round turning around.
I think that ports are configured correctly as it works on multiple
computers and laptops. Flash player is up to date.

If I have to verify some logs could you tell me which ones and where I
can find it ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Maxime

Re: Network connection error

Posted by ma...@bssp.fr.
I will investigate on this to see what could be wrong in the network.
But the fact that other laptops can connect without problem to OM, even
an old version of Mac Sierra is strange if it is a network issue.

Thanks for your answers

Maxime

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.