Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mad Shop <jm...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/09 12:34:43 UTC

logic:iterate - Question

I have following scenario.

       I have getExSummary() method in exForm which returns a arraylist of A object.  How to use logic:iterate tag to print all the values which methods in A object.
  getACount(),getBCount() are methods in A object.

      I tried following tag, which is not working.  Please suggest me the correct logic:iterate tag.

  <logic:notEmpty name ="exForm" property="exSummary">
  <logic:iterate name ="exForm" property="exSummary" id="e" indexId="edx">
  <bean:write name="exSummary" property="aCount" />
  <bean:write name="expSummary" property="bCount" />
  </logic:iterate>
  </logic:notEmpty>

  Error which I am getting

  <Aug 9, 2007 3:52:43 PM IST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101020> <[weblogic.servlet.inte
rnal.WebAppServletContext@3bbd4e - appName: 'AAA', name: 'aaa', context-path: '/
eem'] Servlet failed with Exception
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at weblogic.logging.commons.LogImpl.doLog(LogImpl.java:95)
        at weblogic.logging.commons.LogImpl.debug(LogImpl.java:59)
        at weblogic.logging.commons.LogImpl.debug(LogImpl.java:55)
        at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.message(TagUtils.java:1036)
        at org.apache.struts.taglib.TagUtils.message(TagUtils.java:999)
        Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

---------------------------------
Got a little couch potato?

Re: logic:iterate - Question

Posted by Mad Shop <jm...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Leon,

  We are using log4j for logging. Existing project is working fine and I added the following block for new requirement.  when I remove <bean:write > tags then it won't give any error!!!

Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
  you seems to have problems with logging configuration.
apparently your weblogic server isn't properly configured which log to
use with commons-logging adaptor.

Re: logic:iterate - Question

Posted by Leon Rosenberg <ro...@googlemail.com>.