Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com> on 2007/01/04 04:41:10 UTC

How to clear shopping list history?

Create a purchasing order. Add an item, say Cap. Click "Add to Shopping List". Click "Clear
order". Redo the above steps. You'll see multiple Cap items. Those are not real items on the
shopping cart, but just a history of all items selected before by the user (I used 'admin'). Is
this true? Is that list per-user or have some other cardinality?

How do I clear that shopping list history?

Yeah, sure it'll be best that I only ever use the "Add (habitual items) to Shopping List"
function, so I don't get millions of entries in my shopping history. But the system doesn't quite
tell the user to do so. Bad documentation or not, reversibility of actions is always a nice, if
not important, feature to have.

Jonathon

Re: How to clear shopping list history?

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Like I said, create a PO. It's on that screen.

In the Order application, click on Order Entry. Under Purchase Order, select a supplier you know
has something to sell to you. (By the way, is it possible to list products by suppliers besides
listing suppliers by product?).

In the PO screen, you'll see an "Add to Shopping List". That's the one I'm talking about.

Oh! I see now. That button adds my ordered item to my shopping list (of things I habitually buy).
So, I meant to say "how to clear my shopping list", not "clear my shopping history".

Anyway, how do I remove items from my shopping list? Any way to manage my shopping list (my one
and only has type "Wish List")? Can I create multiple shopping lists?

Jonathon

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.