Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by John Zhang <jz...@verance.com> on 2004/06/30 03:52:55 UTC

c++ data binding

Hi There,

I am new in XML Schema. I wanted to use Xerces to do the xml parsing. I also like to validate on the fly what data type an element or an attribute contains using schema. I do not seem to be able find such api. Can you please give me some pointers?

Thanks you in advance.

John

Re: c++ data binding

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hi,

	It is not currently supported. If you take a look at Pathan we have
simulated this by serializing a small part of the doc in memory and
then re validating.

Gareth

On 30 Jun 2004, at 2:52, John Zhang wrote:

> Hi There,
>
> I am new in XML Schema. I wanted to use Xerces to do the xml parsing.
> I also like to validate on the fly what data type an element or an
> attribute contains using schema. I do not seem to be able find such
> api. Can you please give me some pointers?
>
> Thanks you in advance.
>
> John

Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com