Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/04 16:13:15 UTC

Assemblies in 2.2 branch

I've created a karaf-2.2.x branch for the 2.2 release and maintenance
branch.  Trunk has been moved to 2.99.99-SNAPSHOT in preparation for
the 3.0 release.

I'm gonna refactor the assemblies in the 2.2 branch (and trunk) so
that we'll have the features and assemblies under /assemblies folder.
For 2.2 branch, I'll remove the ones based on the new plugin and we
can continue working on that for 3.0.

Btw, anyone willing to setup hudson jobs for the 2.2 branch ? ;-)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Assemblies in 2.2 branch