Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@datalingvo.com> on 2021/02/04 22:17:52 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft (incubating) 0.7.4

NLPCraft-ers,
The vote for Apache NLPCraft 0.7.4 release is closed now.
Vote result: the vote PASSES with 7 votes +1 and no -1.

+1 votes:
- Aaron Radzinski
- Nikita Ivanov
- Sergey Kamov
- Gleb Ifrops
- Sergey Makov
- Paul King (IPMC)
- Konstantin Boudnik (IPMC)

I will proceed with starting the final vote at IPMC shortly.

Thank you,
--
Aaron (NLPCraft community).