Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jchappelle <jc...@4redi.com> on 2011/12/14 18:01:11 UTC

YUI sub menu not showing until refresh

Hi,

We have been using the wicket-yui menu for some time now and I recently
updated our jar file to the 1.4.15 version because of a problem we were
hitting with the 1.4.2 version. Well it seems that we have traded one
problem for another. The 1.4.15 version will not show the drop down icons
for the sub menu unless you ctrl-F5 the browser to force a refresh.

Has anyone had this problem. By the way I have setStripWicketTags(true) set
to true in our application.

Thanks,

Josh