Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1998/03/03 09:42:19 UTC

Re: mod_log-any/1908: %p in LogFormat isn't replaced with the right port (fwd)

mod_log_config doesn't use get_server_name or get_server_port.

I can't seem imagine a situation where logging "%{HTTP_HOST}e" isn't
sufficient for those folks doing the wildcard vhost thing with mod_rewrite
and UseCanonicalName off.

So I think mod_log_config should be left alone.

Dean