Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Florian Suschetz <fl...@jmh.one2space.com> on 2002/11/28 00:05:36 UTC

Use Intake and Tourque and Velocity as standalone

Hi!
Does anybody has Links to turtorials how to use
Intake, Tourque and Velocity as standalone?
Thanks for your help!
Florian

Re: Use Intake and Tourque and Velocity as standalone

Posted by David Worms <da...@simpledesign.com>.
Florian,

As for using Torque in standalone, I remember reading a tutorial just
about, cannot remember how I get there. I think the link to this
tutorial was posted on the Torque mailing list. Basically, it was a
sample application which initialized torque and used it in its main
method.

About intake, I am not sure how to do that. You could probably run
fulcrun standalone, whith turbine as the only service registered.

David