Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Arshak Navruzyan <ar...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/01 02:13:17 UTC

Re: Cascading Accumulo

I like the single ecosystem page approach.

If I am new to Accumulo and visit this page, I would expect to see a list
like this under the heading "What are Accumulo related projects I should
care about?"

- Non-Java client libraries (C++, Python, Scala ...)
- Event processing interfaces (Storm ...)
- Querying (Hive, Pig ...)
- Data pipelines (Cascading/Scalding, Flume)
- Serialization (Avro, Protobuf, Thrift)

I am sure that there are many more however as a new user something like
this seems like "table stakes".

Re: Cascading Accumulo

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 for linking.

Re: Cascading Accumulo

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Until it becomes untenable to manage/maintain, I'd be in favor of
keeping a page somewhere on the Accumulo site that we can allow people
to request listing on.

Happy to keep these links up to date and process any requests.