Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nazarhussain_s <na...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/18 06:11:48 UTC

which is better for AJAX Implementation in Tapestry 4.0

Hi,
     Currently my project uses Tapestry 4.0 and I need to implement AJAX
Functionality in it.So which is the better and easy option to use

-> Tacos
-> jQuery
-> Dojo
-> XLite

       I am totally new to Tapestry itself , so please provide your valuable
suggestions.

Regards
Nazar

Re: which is better for AJAX Implementation in Tapestry 4.0

Posted by LLTYK <LL...@mailinator.com>.
This is in my pom:

	<dependencies>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
			<artifactId>tapestry-framework</artifactId>
			<version>4.1.6</version>
		</dependency>
		<dependency>
			<groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>