Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ramasubramanian Narayanan <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/07 16:59:10 UTC

Can we use Pentaho Job in oozie?

Hi,

Can we use Pentaho Jobs in oozie?

regards,
Rams

Re: Can we use Pentaho Job in oozie?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Oozie has its own list now. Moving to Oozie's user lists
(user@oozie.apache.org).

I am not very sure what a Pentaho Job is, but Oozie does provide
sufficient developer-extensions (such as custom actions and custom EL
functions, aside of the simple Java Action), to allow integration with
other systems.

As far as "inbuilt" is concerned, I guess the answer is no currently,
but contributions are welcome.

--
Harsh J

Re: Can we use Pentaho Job in oozie?