Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org> on 2021/02/04 19:01:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Daffodil to a top-level project

Incubator Folks,

We have completed a vote on our community list dev@daffodil.apache.org as
follows:

Vote Thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r91af73ae28284945ffe881cea7877766213eaa405da21e233d85eb83%40%3Cdev.daffodil.apache.org%3E

In summary, we have all +1 votes including all 3 mentors.

Our maturity model can be reviewed here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DAFFODIL/Apache+Daffodil+Maturity+Model+Assesment

If there is anyone in the IPMC that has any questions or concerns that
would block our ability to graduate, please bring these issues into this
discussion.

Unless there are issues that need to be resolved, this discussion will end
next Tuesday, Feb 8 2021. 5pm ET.US (UTC-5) (that is 72 hours of weekdays)

If this discussion produces a positive consensus or no objections, I will
proceed to a vote using lazy consensus
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html.

Regards,
Mike Beckerle
Daffodil PPMC, Committer

Re: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Daffodil to a top-level project

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding) with passion and blessing.

Aaron D. Mihalik <aa...@gmail.com> 于2021年2月6日周六 下午11:53写道:

Posted by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Goson zhang <go...@apache.org>.
+1 non-binding. Good luck!

Gang(Gary) Wang <ga...@apache.org> 于2021年2月8日周一 下午1:52写道:

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding), thanks.

Posted by Liang Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi

+1 for TLP, good luck.

Regards
Liang

Posted by Mike Beckerle <mb...@apache.org>.
The discussion is now closed.
Thank you for the encouraging comments.

Stay tuned for official VOTE message.

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@apache.org>.
My +1 - glad to see this happening

AW: [DISCUSS] Graduate Apache Daffodil to a top-level project

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.

Posted by Alexander Alten-Lorenz <al...@scalytics.io>.
+1 non-binding.

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.