Posted to users@deltaspike.apache.org by Maik Ebert <m....@paysafecard.com> on 2013/04/26 14:46:19 UTC

Fix log message "When using the BeanManager to retrieve Beans before the Container is started, non-portable behaviour results!"

Hello,

We are using on JBoss AS 7.1.3.Final DeltaSpike 0.3 in several applications we all deploy into one container.
Through debugging I see that each of these applications is setting at a BeanManagerProvider instance the BeanManagerInfo.booted flag to true. That should be fine.

But when the application is executed we still get the following log again and again:
WARNING [org.apache.deltaspike.core.api.provider.BeanManagerProvider] (ajp-/10.100.222.113:8009-7) When using the BeanManager to retrieve Beans before the Container is started, non-portable behaviour results!

When I debug to BeanManagerProvider. getBeanManager() I see the  bmi.booted is now false...

Must be some kind of classloading issue...

Does someone has an idea how to fix that warning?

Thanks in advance,

Maik

Re: Fix log message "When using the BeanManager to retrieve Beans before the Container is started, non-portable behaviour results!"

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Are these calls coming from internal DS calls, or something you're doing in
your application?

--
Jason Porter
http://en.gravatar.com/lightguardjp