Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by James Peach <jp...@apache.org> on 2013/07/15 18:43:47 UTC

documentation translation volunteers

Hi all,

I'm looking for volunteers to set up the translation machinery between our nascent sphinx documentation and the transifex.com translation service.

I have spent a little time investigation this, and it seems to me that manually adding each file as a resource is intractable. We ought to set up some tooling so that the sphinx sources in the git repository are automatically created as transifex.com resources. The transifex client <http://support.transifex.com/customer/portal/topics/440187-transifex-client/articles> or the sphinx-intl tool <https://bitbucket.org/shimizukawa/sphinx-intl> look promising. Once the resources are created, it looks like transifex can pull updates from the github mirror (at least that's what I've set up for the initial contents pages).

I'm happy to merge patches and take care of any transifex administration. Is there anyone interested in taking this on?

cheers,
James