Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by "Shengwei.psw" <m1...@163.com> on 2019/03/18 09:06:20 UTC

exposing Metrics data by Dubbo service

Hello Dubbo Community,

Since we have already added the function of the burial point of Metrics in Dubbo[1], I intend to count the data of the buried point on this basis. By exposing Dubbo's built-in service, Dubbo-admin can get statistics by accessing the specified Dubbo service.

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3643

Re: exposing Metrics data by Dubbo service

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
looking forward to see this feature

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.