Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by dpatel <dh...@factset.com> on 2018/09/19 01:51:14 UTC

addTemporaryDestination() not called on the client side when advisorySupport="False"

In my effort to debug why I keep getting the "Cannot publish to a delete
queue", I ran my example with activemqcpp code. I found that that on the
consumer side when I call

MessageProducer->send(replyTodestination, message)

ultimately it ends up calling

ActiveMQSessionKernel::send() in which it checks for isDeleted(). IsDeleted
checks the mValue map inside the options object in the producers connection
object. That map is empty which causes the "Cannot publish to deleted
destination message".

I dug a little further. The only way destinations can be added to the map is
by calling addTemporaryDestination() function on the option class. That
function is only called with advisory message or when creating a
temporaryQueue.

As per my understanding TempQueue will never work on the client side without
advisory messages. Am I missing something? If I am wrong please help
understand what I need to do to fix the message.

I have tried Activemqcpp version 3.6, 3.7, 3.9 with broker version 5.10.
Attached is my activemq.xml activemq.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/t375533/activemq.xml>