Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Ganesh S <ma...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/03 04:26:04 UTC

Need Contributer Access (JIRAID- ganeshsahu)

Hello Team,i have got my JIRA ID created.
Would like to know if I need an additional contributor access to start
contributing.
I would appreciate it if you could inform me if yes.

My Jira ID :  ganeshsahu

Regards
Ganesh

Re: Need Contributer Access (JIRAID- ganeshsahu)

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ganesh,

Your account is all set.

Thank you.