Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jeff Sparkes <js...@databeacon.com> on 2001/07/25 19:34:43 UTC

autoconf 2.13 vs. 2.5?

I have to make some changes to the xerces build files so that I can run
parallel builds on a single NFS mounted directory.  The current
configure
scripts change the makefiles in place. which causes me problems.

Since this may be useful to others, I'd like send in the patches.
Autoconf 2.50 was released a couple of months ago, and is now up to
2.52, I think.

Is it important to be compatible with autoconf 2.13 for now?  A couple
of the new features help me, but I can certainly maintain the
compatility.

Re: autoconf 2.13 vs. 2.5?

Posted by Juergen Hermann <jh...@web.de>.
On Wed, 25 Jul 2001 13:34:43 -0400, Jeff Sparkes wrote:

>Is it important to be compatible with autoconf 2.13 for now?

Yes.